Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 17
The Los Angeles Dodgers are among the MLB squads in action on Tuesday, up against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (22-12) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (18-18)
- Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-188) | ARI: (+158)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+102) | ARI: +1.5 (-122)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Tyler Gilbert, but the Dodgers' starter has yet to be determined for this game.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (62.3%)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Dodgers-Diamondbacks, Los Angeles is the favorite at -188, and Arizona is +158 playing on the road.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are at the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Diamondbacks are -122 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are +102.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Diamondbacks, on May 17, has an over/under of 9, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 22, or 64.7%, of the 34 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 5-2 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -245 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 16 of 35 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 14 of the 29 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (48.3%).
- Arizona has played as a moneyline underdog of +200 or longer in only one game this season, which they lost.
- Arizona has played in 36 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-23-0).