Diamondbacks vs Yankees Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (54-54, 31-28 Away) vs. New York Yankees (67-39, 38-18 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Diamondbacks vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+118) | NYY: (-136)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-162) | NYY: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 53% | NYY: 47%
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Zack Greinke (10-4, 2.87 ERA) | NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (7-6, 4.79 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Arizona's last five road games against the Yankees.
- Arizona is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in nine of the Yankees' last 10 games.
- The Yankees are 15-5 straight up in their last 20 homes games.
Diamondbacks vs Yankees Stats
- Arizona is averaging 5.12 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.77 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Zack Greinke is 4-4 with a 5.16 ERA in 14 appearances (11 starts) against the Yankees.
- Masahiro Tanaka is 0-1 with a 6.75 ERA in one career starts against Arizona.
Diamondbacks vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zack Greinke - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-122) — Greinke has hit the over on this strikeout total in five of his last six games, averaging 6.83 Ks per game and 1.05 per inning over that span. The Yankees' offense is averaging 8.88 strikeouts per game on the season (No. 18 in MLB), and 10.33 Ks per contest over their last three games. It's also worth noting that D.J. LeMahieu, the Yankees' most efficient bat, will be out for Wednesday's game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.