The MLB's Saturday slate includes the Arizona Diamondbacks facing the Detroit Tigers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (32-40) vs. Detroit Tigers (27-43)
- Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-154) | DET: (+130)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+134) | DET: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Arizona Diamondbacks looking to Zach Davies (2-4), and Alex Faedo (1-4) answering the bell for the Detroit Tigers.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (50.5%)
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Moneyline
- Arizona is the favorite, -154 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +130 underdog on the road.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are +1.5 on the runline against the Diamondbacks. The Tigers are -162 to cover, and the Diamondbacks are +134.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Diamondbacks-Tigers on June 25, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have won in seven, or 50%, of the 14 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Arizona has come away with a win two times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Arizona's games have gone over the total in 30 of their 72 opportunities.
- The Tigers have won 32.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (16-33).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, Detroit has gone 6-21 (22.2%).
- Detroit has played in 64 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-40-1).