On Sunday in the MLB, the Arizona Diamondbacks are playing the Colorado Rockies.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (65-73) vs. Colorado Rockies (61-79)
- Date: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-164) | COL: (+138)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (-108) | COL: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 10.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Diamondbacks will start Zac Gallen (11-2) against the Rockies and Ryan Feltner (2-7).
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (58.5%)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Moneyline
- Arizona is the favorite, -164 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +138 underdog despite being at home.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the spread (-111 to cover), and Arizona is -108 to cover the runline.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 10.5 has been set for Diamondbacks-Rockies on September 11, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have come away with 21 wins in the 37 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Arizona has a win-loss record of 6-5 when favored by -164 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Arizona and their opponents have gone over in 62 of their 135 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have compiled a 45-67 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40.2% of those games).
- Colorado is 21-38 (winning only 35.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- Colorado has played in 139 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 68 times (68-66-5).