Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 6
By Duel Staff
The Arizona Diamondbacks will face the Colorado Rockies in MLB action on Saturday.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (47-58) vs. Colorado Rockies (47-62)
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-180) | COL: (+152)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+116) | COL: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Merrill Kelly (10-5) for the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Antonio Senzatela (3-6) for the Colorado Rockies.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (56.5%)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Moneyline
- Colorado is a +152 underdog on the moneyline, while Arizona is a -180 favorite at home.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Diamondbacks. The Rockies are -140 to cover the spread, and the Diamondbacks are +116.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for the Diamondbacks versus Rockies contest on August 6 has been set at 8, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have won in 13, or 52%, of the 25 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Arizona has played as a favorite of -180 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Arizona and their opponents have gone over in 45 of their 102 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have won 34 of the 85 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (40%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, Colorado has gone 11-27 (28.9%).
- Colorado has played in 107 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 52 times (52-51-4).