Cover Photo: Getty Images
Diamondbacks vs Rays Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (20-16, 13-9 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (23-12, 11-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Diamondbacks vs Rays Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+138) | TB: (-160)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-162) | TB: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 23% | TB: 77%
Starting Pitcher: ARI: Robbie Ray (2-1, 3.79) | TB: Charlie Morton (3-0, 2.52)
Diamondbacks vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats
- Arizona is 13-7 straight up when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
- Tampa Bay is 28-32 straight up as a home favorite of -125 to -175 over the last three seasons, it's a -168 moneyline favorite this afternoon.
- Tampa Bay is 2-0 straight up against Arizona this season, both of those games have hit the over.
- Charlie Morton is 5-1 with a 3.68 ERA in nine career starts against Arizona. His team's record is 5-4 in those starts. The over has also hit in five of those nine games.
- Robbie Ray lost his only career start against Tampa Bay, allowing five runs in 4 1/3 innings.
Diamondbacks vs Rays Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Charlie Morton - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-190) – Charlie Morton has struck out 48 batters in 51 1/3 career innings against the Arizona Diamondbacks. That's an average of almost exactly this prop bet total (5.33 Ks per game). In all three of Morton's home starts this season, he has tallied at least six strikeouts, including a season-high nine Ks in his last start at Tropicana Field.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.