Cover Photo: Getty Images
Diamondbacks vs Padres Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (25-23, 14-10 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (24-24, 12-14 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (-108) | SD: (-108)
Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+164) | SD: +1.5 (-194)
Total: 7 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 95% | SD: 5%
Starting Pitcher: ARI: Zack Greinke (6-1, 2.78 ERA) | SD: Matt Strahm (1-3, 3.07 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in eight of Arizona's last 12 games.
- Arizona is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Arizona is 1-4 straight up in its last five road games.
- San Diego is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
- San Diego is 5-10 straight up in its last 15 home games against Arizona.
Diamondbacks vs Padres Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zack Greinke Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+100) – Greinke has had somewhat of an up-and-down season in terms of strikeouts, but he has struck out at least seven hitters in three of his last five starts. Additionally, Greinke fanned 10 hitters in his lone start at Petco Park this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.