Diamondbacks vs Giants Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (41-41, 24-19 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (34-45, 16-23 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Diamondbacks vs Giants Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (-102) | SF: (-112)
Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+164) | SF: +1.5 (-194)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 60% | SF: 40%
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Alex Young (MLB Debut) | SF: Tyler Beede (1-2, 6.96 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in eight of Arizona's last 12 games.
- Arizona is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of San Francisco's last nine games.
- San Francisco is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
Diamondbacks vs Giants Stats
- Arizona is averaging 5.16 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 3.87 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Alex Young is making his MLB debut.
- Tyler Beede has a 0-0 record with a 6.75 ERA in two career starts against Arizona.
Diamondbacks vs Giants Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tyler Beede Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-122) – Despite his poor ERA and unimpressive record, Beede has been relatively effective when it comes to striking out opposing hitters. He has 36 strikeouts in just 32 1/3 innings pitched. Additionally, he is averaging 5.17 strikeouts per game over his last six starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.