Cover Photo: Getty Images
Diamondbacks vs Giants Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (25-25, 14-12 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (21-28, 10-15 Home)
Date: Friday, May 24, 2019
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Diamondbacks vs Giants Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (-132) | SF: (+116)
Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+134) | SF: +1.5 (-158)
Total: 7 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 79% | SF: 21%
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Robbie Ray (3-1, 3.25 ERA) | SF: Drew Pomeranz (1-4, 5.66 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in five of Arizona's last six games.
- Arizona has lost each of its last five games straight up.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Francisco's last 18 games.
- San Francisco is 5-11 straight up in its last 16 home games.
Diamondbacks vs Giants Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Robbie Ray - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-128) – Ray has been dominant through his 10 starts this season, posting a 3-1 record and a 3.25 ERA while racking up 67 total strikeouts. The Diamondbacks' starter has tallied at least seven Ks in three of his last five starts, averaging 7.4 Ks per game during that span. Additionally, the San Francisco Giants strike out an average of 9.06 times per game this season, which ranks No. 19 in the MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.