Diamondbacks vs Cardinals Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (47-45, 27-23 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (44-45, 24-19 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Diamondbacks vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+126) | STL: (-144)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-166) | STL: -1.5 (+142)
Total: 9 – Over (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: ARI: 44% | STL: 56%
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Merrill Kelly (7-8, 4.03 ERA) | STL: Dakota Hudson (7-4, 3.51 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's last five games.
- Arizona is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of St. Louis' last six games.
- St. Louis is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games.
Diamondbacks vs Cardinals Stats
- Arizona is averaging 5.09 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Merrill Kelly has a 4-5 record with a 4.94 ERA in 10 road starts this season.
- Dakota Hudson has a 5-1 record with a 2.24 ERA in eight home starts this season.
Diamondbacks vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dakota Hudson - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-144) – Hudson hasn't exactly been dominant from a strikeout perspective this season so far, but he has shown signs of late. He has managed to hit the over on this total in two out of his last three and three out of his last five starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.