Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 8
By Duel Staff
The Arizona Diamondbacks are among the MLB squads busy on Friday, versus the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (37-46) vs. Colorado Rockies (36-47)
- Date: Friday, July 8, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-172) | COL: (+144)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+126) | COL: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Diamondbacks will start Zac Gallen (4-2) against the Rockies and Chad Kuhl (5-5).
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks (57.9%)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Moneyline
- Arizona is the favorite, -172 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +144 underdog on the road.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the spread (-152 to cover), and Arizona is +126 to cover the runline.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for the Diamondbacks versus Rockies contest on July 8 has been set at 9, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been favorites in 17 games this season and have come away with the win eight times (47.1%) in those contests.
- This year, Arizona has won one of five games when listed as at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Arizona's games have gone over the total in 37 of their 83 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 25 of the 62 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (40.3%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Colorado has a record of 9-22 (29%).
- Colorado has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 39 times this season for a 39-38-4 record against the over/under.