The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Cincinnati Reds.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (29-35) vs. Cincinnati Reds (23-39)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 3:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-116) | CIN: (-102)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+176) | CIN: +1.5 (-215)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Diamondbacks vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Arizona Diamondbacks looking to Zac Gallen (4-2), and Luis Castillo (2-4) taking the ball for the Cincinnati Reds.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (52.4%)
Diamondbacks vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is a -102 underdog on the moneyline, while Arizona is a -116 favorite at home.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the runline against the Diamondbacks. The Reds are -215 to cover, and the Diamondbacks are +176.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for the Diamondbacks versus Reds contest on June 15 has been set at 7.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have won in six, or 50%, of the 12 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Arizona has won three of eight games when listed as at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Arizona and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 64 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Reds have gone 15-28 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 34.9% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Cincinnati has gone 12-25 (32.4%).
- Cincinnati has played in 58 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-27-1).