Diamondbacks vs Padres Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+198) | SD: (-240)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-112) | SD: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ARI: (16%) | SD: (84%)
World Series Odds: ARI: (+13000) | SD: (+800)
Diamondbacks vs Padres Probable Pitchers
Diamondbacks: Madison Bumgarner (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Padres: Yu Darvish (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Padres Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: San Diego Padres
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Trends
- Arizona is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against San Diego.
- Arizona is 4-14 straight up in its last 18 road games.
- San Diego is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of San Diego's last nine games against Arizona.
Diamondbacks vs Padres Stats
- Arizona averaged 4.48 runs per game last season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Arizona surrendered 4.92 runs per game last season (No. 17 in MLB).
- San Diego averaged 5.35 runs per game last season (No. 4 in MLB).
- San Diego surrendered 4.24 runs per game last season (No. 10 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.