Devils vs Bruins Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 4)
By Larry Rupp
Devils vs Bruins Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
New Jersey Devils (13-15-5, 5-8-2 Away) vs. Boston Bruins (16-10-2, 8-5-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Devils vs Bruins Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NJ: (+202) | BOS: (-255)
Spread: NJ: +1.5 (-128) | BOS: -1.5 (+104)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-122) I Under: (-102)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: NJ: (+20000) | BOS: (+2000)
Devils vs Bruins Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boston Bruins win (72.6%)
Devils vs Bruins Betting Trends
- New Jersey is 6-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 away games.
- The total has hit the over in each of New Jersey's last nine away games.
- Boston is 3-11 ATS in its last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Boston's last 13 games against New Jersey.
Devils vs Bruins Prop Bets
- Brad Marchand — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Patrice Bergeron — 0.5: Over (+180) | Under (-225)
- Craig Smith — 0.5: Over (+270) | Under (-355)
- Jesper Bratt — 0.5: Over (+148) | Under (-184)
- Taylor Hall — 0.5: Over (+180) | Under (-225)
- Patrice Bergeron — 0.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.