DePaul vs Xavier Basketball Game Info
Big East Tournament - First Round Game
DePaul Blue Demons (15-16, 3-15 Big East) vs. Xavier Musketeers (19-12, 8-10 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
DePaul vs Xavier Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEP: (+230) | XAV: (-290)
Spread: DEP: +6.5 (-110) | XAV: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEP: 24% | XAV: 76%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DEP: (+15000) | XAV: (+7500)
Odds to win Big East Tournament: DEP: (+6500) | XAV: (+1500)
DePaul vs Xavier Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
DePaul vs Xavier Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Xavier defeated DePaul, 78-67, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 25, 2020.
- Xavier is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- Xavier is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- DePaul is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Xavier's last six games.
- DePaul lost to Providence, 93-55, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
- Xavier lost to Butler, 72-71, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.