DePaul vs St. John's Basketball Game Info
DePaul Blue Demons (1-2, 0-2 Big East) vs. St. John's Red Storm (6-4, 1-3 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Carnesecca Arena – Queens, NY
DePaul vs St. John's Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEP: (+176) | SJU: (-210)
Spread: DEP: +4.5 (-106) | SJU: -4.5 (-114)
Total: 156.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEP: (N/A) | SJU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DEP: (+18000) | SJU: (+12000)
DePaul vs St. John's Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 67.0%
DePaul vs St. John's Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- St. John's defeated DePaul, 79-66, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 25, 2020.
- St. John's is 24-16 in its 40 all-time, head-to-head meetings with DePaul.
- St. John's is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with DePaul.
- DePaul is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of DePaul's last five games.
- St. John's is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of St. John's last six games.
- DePaul lost to UConn, 82-61, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
- St. John's defeated Georgetown, 94-83, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.