Dayton vs St. Louis Basketball Game Info
No. 13 Dayton Flyers (15-2, 4-0 A-10) vs. St. Louis Billikens (14-3, 3-1 A-10)
Date: Friday, Jan. 17, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Chaifetz Arena – St. Louis, MO
Dayton vs St. Louis Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAY: (-320) | SLU: (+250)
Spread: DAY: -7 (-110) | SLU: +7 (-110)
Total: 138 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAY: 55% | SLU: 45%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DAY: (+3000) | SLU: (+25000)
Dayton vs St. Louis Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. Louis: 17.1%
Dayton vs St. Louis Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- St. Louis defeated Dayton, 64-55, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 15, 2019.
- St. Louis is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Dayton.
- Dayton is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with St. Louis.
- Dayton is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last six games against Dayton.
- Dayton defeated VCU, 79-65, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
- St. Louis defeated Richmond, 74-58, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.