Dayton vs George Mason Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Dayton vs George Mason Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Dayton Flyers (25-2, 14-0 A-10) vs. George Mason Patriots (15-12, 4-10 A-10)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Eagle Bank Arena — Fairfax, VA
Dayton vs George Mason Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAY: (-875) | GMU: (+600)
Spread: DAY: -12 (-110) | GMU: +12 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAY: 83% | GMU: 17%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DAY: (+1500) | GMU: (N/A)
Dayton vs George Mason Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
George Mason: 11.3%
Dayton vs George Mason Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- George Mason defeated Dayton, 67-63, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 23, 2019.
- Dayton is 3-2 its the last five head-to-head matchups with George Mason.
- Dayton is 7-3 its the 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups with George Mason.
- Dayton has won 16 straight games ahead of Tuesday's matchup with George Mason.
- Dayton is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- George Mason is 1-5-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- Dayton defeated Duquesne, 80-70, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- George Mason defeated St. Joseph's, 62-55, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.