Dayton vs Fordham Basketball Game Info
Dayton Flyers (5-2, 1-1 A10) vs. Fordham Rams (0-2, 0-2 A10)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Hill Gymnasium — Bronx, NY
Dayton vs Fordham Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAY: (-900) | FOR: (+610)
Spread: DAY: -11.5 (-106) | FOR: +11.5 (-114)
Total: 126.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAY: (N/A) | FOR: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DAY: (+8000) | FOR: (N/A)
Dayton vs Fordham Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Dayton vs Fordham Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Dayton defeated Fordham, 70-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on February 1, 2020.
- Dayton is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head games against Fordham
- Dayton is 32-5 all-time in 37 head-to-head games against Fordham.
- Dayton is 3-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Fordham is 0-2 ATS this season.
- Dayton defeated George Mason, 74-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Fordham lost to La Salle, 89-52, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.