Davidson vs Richmond Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 13 A-10 Championship
By Duel Staff
On Sunday in college basketball, the Davidson Wildcats are up against the Richmond Spiders.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Davidson vs Richmond Point Spread
Richmond is listed as an underdog by 3.5 points (-106 odds), and Davidson, the favorite, is -114 to cover.
Davidson vs Richmond Over/Under
A combined point total of 137 has been set for Davidson-Richmond on March 13, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Davidson vs Richmond Moneyline
Richmond is a +142 underdog on the moneyline, while Davidson is a -172 favorite.
Davidson vs Richmond Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Davidson wins (62.9%)
Davidson vs Richmond Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Davidson is 20-11-0 this season.
- The Wildcats are 11-7 as 4-point favorites or more.
- Davidson has seen 19 of its 32 games go over the point total.
- Against the spread, Richmond is 16-18-0 this year.
- The Spiders have won once ATS (1-1) as a 4-point underdog or more this season.
- This year, 14 of Richmond's 34 games have hit the over.
Davidson vs Richmond Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Davidson: (-172) | Richmond: (+142)
- Spread: Davidson: -3.5 (-114) | Richmond: +3.5 (-106)
- Total: 137 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)