Davidson vs St. Joe's Basketball Game Info
Davidson Wildcats (13-11, 7-5 A-10) vs. Saint Joseph's Hawks (4-21, 0-12 A-10)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hagan Arena – Philadelphia, PA
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Davidson vs St. Joe's Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAV: (-875) | JOES: (+590)
Spread: DAV: -13 (-105) | JOES: +13 (-115)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAV: N/A | JOES: N/A
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DAV: (+25000) | JOES: (N/A)
Davidson vs St. Joe's Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Joseph's: 9.9%
Davidson vs St. Joe's Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Davidson defeated Saint Joseph's, 89-83 (OT), at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 11, 2020.
- Davidson is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Saint Joseph's.
- Davidson is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Saint Joseph's.
- Davidson is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Saint Joseph's last six home games.
- Davidson defeated St. Bonaventure, 93-64, on the road its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 14.
- Saint Joseph's lost to Rhode Island, 73-55, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.