Dartmouth vs Brown Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Dartmouth vs Brown Basketball Game Info
Dartmouth Big Green (7-12, 0-4 Ivy) vs. Brown Bears (9-8, 2-2 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 7, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Pizzitola Sports Center — Providence, RI
Dartmouth vs Brown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DART: (+160) | BRWN: (-190)
Spread: DART: +4.5 (-115) | BRWN: -4.5 (-105)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DART: 3% | BRWN: 97%
Dartmouth vs Brown Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Dartmouth vs Brown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Brown defeated Dartmouth, 68-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 23, 2019.
- Brown is 4-1 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Dartmouth.
- Brown is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Dartmouth.
- The total has hit the under in five of Dartmouth's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Brown's last 10 games.
- Dartmouth lost to Penn, 54-46, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Brown defeated Columbia, 72-66, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.