Roberts vs Emeev Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 40 — Welterweight Bout — Preliminary Card
Danny "Hot Chocolate" Roberts (17-5-0, 8 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Ramazan "Gorets" Emeev (20-4-0, 3 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Fight Time: This bout is on the preliminary card, which is expected to begin around 4 p.m EST
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Roberts vs Emeev Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 40 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Danny Roberts: (+205)
- Ramazan Emeev: (-260)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Roberts by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Roberts by Points: (N/A)
- Roberts by Submission: (N/A)
- Emeev by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Emeev by Points: (N/A)
- Emeev by Submission: (N/A)
Roberts vs Emeev Prediction
UFC Vegas 40 Roberts-Emeev prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ramazan Emeev (89%)
Method of Victory: Decision (85%)
Roberts vs Emeev Betting Trends & Stats
- Danny Roberts defeated Zelim Imadaev, by KO, in his last fight on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Ramazan Emeev defeated David Zawada, by decision, in his last fight on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Roberts averages 3.41 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Emeev averages 2.50 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Roberts averages 3.08 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Emeev averages 1.98 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66% defense rate.
- Roberts has a 53% takedown defense rate.
- Emeev has a 66% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.