Daniil Medvedev vs Kei Nishikori Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for ATP 500 Round Robin Match
Medvedev vs Nishikori ATP 500 Schedule & Info
ATP 500 Men's Singles Match Info
No. 4 Daniil Medvedev vs. No. 41 Kei Nishikori
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2020
Start Time: 3 a.m. EST
Venue: John Cain Arena — Melbourne, AUS
Medvedev vs Nishikori Odds & Set Betting
All Medvedev-Nishikori betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Medvedev: (-1000) | Nishikori: (+520)
To Win 1st Set: Medvedev: (N/A) | Nishikori: (N/A)
Set Betting: Medvedev: 2-0 (N/A) | 2-1 (N/A)
Set Betting: Nishikori: 2-0 (N/A) | 2-1 (N/A)
Medvedev vs Nishikori Expert Prediction & Pick
All ATP 500 expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
- Prediction: Medvedev to win in straight sets
Medvedev vs Nishikori Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- The all-time, head-to-head series between Medvedev and Nishikori is tied 2-2.
- Medvedev defeated Nishikori in three sets, 2-1, in their most recent meeting on April 27, 2019.
- Medvedev defeated Diego Schwartzmann in straight sets, 2-0, in his most recent match on Feb. 2, 2021.
- Nishikori lost to Stefano Travaglia in five sets, 3-2, in his most recent match on Sep. 30, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.