Lacerda vs Molina Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 41 — Preliminary Card Flyweight Bout
Daniel "Miojo" Lacerda (11-1-0, 2 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Jeff "El Jefe" Molina (9-2-0, 2 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Lacerda vs Molina Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 41 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Daniel Lacerda: (+148)
- Jeff Molina: (-184)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Lacerda by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Lacerda by Points: (N/A)
- Lacerda by Submission: (N/A)
- Molina by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Molina by Points: (N/A)
- Molina by Submission: (N/A)
Lacerda vs Molina Prediction
UFC Vegas 41 Lacerda-Molina prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jeff Molina (86%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (79%)
Lacerda vs Molina Betting Trends & Stats
- Daniel Lacerda defeated Rodrigo Sarafian, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight at Shooto Brazil 108 on July 24, 2021.
- Jeff Molina defeated Aoriqileng, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on April 24, 2021.
- Molina averages 8.83 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Molina averages 6.63 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Molina has a 16% takedown defense rate.
- This is Lacerda's first UFC fight, so he has no available stats.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.