Damon Jackson vs Kamuela Kirk Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 50 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Jackson vs Kirk Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 50 — Preliminary Card Featherweight Bout
Damon "The Leech" Jackson (19-4-1, 3 KO's, 14 Submissions) vs. Kamuela "The Jawaiin" Kirk (12-4-0, 5 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Jackson vs Kirk Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 50 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Damon Jackson: (+100)
- Kamuela Kirk: (-122)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Jackson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Jackson by Points: (N/A)
- Jackson by Submission: (N/A)
- Kirk by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Kirk by Points: (N/A)
- Kirk by Submission: (N/A)
Jackson vs Kirk Prediction
UFC Vegas 50 Jackson-Kirk prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Damon Jackson (65%)
Method of Victory: Decision (70%)
Jackson vs Kirk Betting Trends & Stats
- Damon Jackson defeated Charles Rosa, by decision, in his last fight on Oct. 9, 2021.
- Kamuela Kirk defeated Makwan Amirkhani, by decision, in his last fight on June 5, 2021.
- Jackson averages 2.54 strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Kirk averages 3.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Jackson averages 3.25 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Kirk averages 5.80 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 30% defense rate.
- Jackson has a 35% takedown defense rate.
- Kirk averages 1.18 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.