Wings vs Storm Game Info
Dallas Wings (6-16, 0-10 Away) vs. Seattle Storm (12-11, 8-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Start Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel of the Winds Arena – Everett, WA
Wings vs Storm Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+320) | SEA: (-420)
Spread: DAL: +8.5 (-110) | SEA: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Wings vs Storm Betting Trends & Stats
- Dallas is 1-7 straight up (SU) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 16 of Dallas' last 22 games.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of Seattle's last 23 games.
- Seattle is 17-4 SU in its last 21 home games.
Wings vs Storm Prop Bet
All Wings-Storm betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Point Spread: Seattle Storm -4.5 (-110) — Over the full season, Seattle has averaged 5.1 more first half points than Dallas. The Wings have also been the worst offensive team on the road, scoring just 66.3 points, while giving up 79.3 points. The Storm average 77.2 points at home this season, while giving up just 74.1 points. In the last meeting between these teams on July 12, Seattle was up by 23 points at the half.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.