Cover Photo: Getty Images
Wings vs Aces Game Info
Dallas Wings (2-5, 0-3 Away) vs. Las Vegas Aces (4-4, 2-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Start Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mandalay Bay Event Center – Las Vegas, NV
Stream: WNBA League Pass
Dallas Wings vs Las Vegas Aces Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+775) | LV: (-1250)
Spread: DAL: +14 (-110) | LV: -14 (-110)
Total: 153 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win 2019 WNBA Championship: DAL: (+13000) | LV: (+270)
Wings vs Aces Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Dallas and Las Vegas are facing each other for the first time this season.
- Dallas was 3-0 (2-1 ATS) vs. Las Vegas last season.
- Dallas defeated Las Vegas 107-102 in their most recent meeting, which was on August 17, 2018.
- Dallas is 3-16 straight up in its last 19 games.
- Las Vegas is 2-4 ATS in its last six home games.
Wings vs Aces Prop Bet
All Wings vs Aces betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team Total Points: Las Vegas Aces Under 83.5 (-115) — The Wings might not be great on offense, but they have done a decent job on defense this season. So far, through seven games, the Wings have surrendered an average of 71.71 points per game. In the Wings two games against Western Conference opponents this season, they have only surrendered an average of 62 points per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.