Renegades vs Dragons Game Info
XFL Week 3
Dallas Renegades (1-1) vs. Seattle Dragons (1-1)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: CenturyLink Field — Seattle, WA
Renegades vs Dragons Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-200) | SEA: (+170)
Spread: DAL: -5 (-105) | SEA: +5 (-115)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: N/A | SEA: N/A
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: DAL: (+600) | SEA: (+1400)
Renegades vs Dragons Stats
- Dallas is averaging 17.0 points per game (PPG) (No. 6 in the XFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 17.0 PPG (No. 3 in the XFL).
- Seattle is averaging 18.0 PPG (No. 4 in the XFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 20.0 PPG (T-No. 5 in the XFL).
- Dallas defeated the Los Angeles Wildcats, 25-18, on the road in Week 2.
- Seattle defeated the Tampa bay Vipers, 17-9, at home in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.