Blaydes vs Dos Santos Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night 166 Heavyweight Bout – Main Event
Curtis "Razor" Blaydes (12-2, 9 KOs) vs. Junior "Cigano" Dos Santos (21-6-0, 15 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Fight Time: Approximately 10:30 p.m. EST (Will start after conclusion of Dos Anjos/Chiesa fight.)
Venue: PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
Blaydes vs Dos Santos Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 166 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Curtis Blaydes: (-270)
- Junior Dos Santos: (+220)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Blaydes by KO/TKO: (-105)
- Blaydes by Points: (+420)
- Dos Santos by KO/TKO: (+420)
- Dos Santos by Points: (+850)
Blaydes vs Dos Santos Betting Trends & Stats
- Blaydes has a three-inch advantage in reach (80'' to 77'').
- Blaydes leads Dos Santos in significant strike accuracy, 51% to 48%.
- Dos Santos leads Blaydes in strikes landed per minute, 4.76 to 3.69.
- Dos Santos leads Blaydes in significant strike defense, 58% to 55%.
- Blaydes holds the UFC Heavyweight record for most takedowns landed (45).
- Dos Santos holds the UFC Heavyweight record for most knockdowns landed (14).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.