Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Rockies Game Info
Chicago Cubs (37-29, 13-18 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (35-31, 20-12 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Cubs vs Rockies Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-142) | COL: (+124)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+102) | COL: +1.5 (-120)
Total: 12.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 78% | COL: 22%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Cole Hamels (5-2, 3.24 ERA) | COL: Antonio Senzatela (5-4, 4.95 ERA)
Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends
- Cubs are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Cubs' last six road games.
- Colorado has won 10 straight games at home.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Colorado's last 10 games.
Cubs vs Rockies Stats
- Cole Hamels has a 3.20 ERA and 4-4 record in 11 career starts against the Rockies.
- Antonio Senzatela has a 1-0 record and a 7.50 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are averaging 5.20 runs per game this season (No. 8 in the MLB).
- The Rockies are averaging 5.39 runs per game this season (No. 3 in the MLB).
Cubs vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Cubs-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (+150) — Both of today's starting pitchers have been throwing well recently. Cole Hamels has given up one run and five hits in his last two starts (15 innings pitched), while Antonio Senzatela has given up two runs and eight hits in his last two outings (12 innings pitched). A clean first inning could be in the cards with the way these hurlers have been pitching lately.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.