The Thursday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago Cubs and the Cincinnati Reds.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (57-79) vs. Cincinnati Reds (54-80)
- Date: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-142) | CIN: (+120)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+136) | CIN: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 8.0 — Over (-120) | Under (-102)
Cubs vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cubs will start Adrian Sampson (1-5) against the Reds and Luis Cessa (3-2).
Cubs vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (58.5%)
Cubs vs Reds Moneyline
- The Cubs vs Reds moneyline has Chicago as a -142 favorite, while Cincinnati is a +120 underdog on the road.
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been victorious in 18, or 43.9%, of the 41 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win 11 times in 19 chances when named as a favorite of at least -146 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 58 of their 136 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Reds have put together a 38-61 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 38.4% of those games).
- Cincinnati is 27-48 (winning just 36% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +124 or longer.
- Cincinnati has played in 131 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 65 times (65-62-4).