Cubs vs Reds Game Info
Chicago Cubs (62-52, 21-33 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (54-58, 31-26 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ballpark – Cincinnati, OH
Cubs vs Reds Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-116) | CIN: (+102)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+124) | CIN: +1.5 (-146)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 77% | CIN: 23%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Cole Hamels (6-3, 2.84 ERA) | CIN: Alex Wood (1-0, 3.18 ERA)
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of the Cubs' last seven road games.
- The Cubs are 5-1 straight up (SU) in their last six games.
- Cincinnati is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Cincinnati is 6-1 SU in its last seven home games.
Cubs vs Reds Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.54 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Cole Hamels is 11-2 with a 1.97 ERA in 18 career starts against Cincinnati.
- Alex Wood is 3-2 with a 2.86 ERA in nine career appearances (six starts) against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Reds Prop Bet
All Cubs-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Kris Bryant (+250) — Kris Bryant has hit a total of 22 home runs this season. He has been terrific against left-handed pitchers, like Wood, hitting eight home runs with a .702 slugging percentage (.483 against righties). He has also hit half of his home runs on the road. In eight at-bats against Wood, Bryant has three hits, one home run and a .875 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.