Cubs vs Reds Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, June 30
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
Chicago Cubs (45-38, 16-22 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (37-43, 20-18 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Cubs vs Reds Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-122) | CIN: (+106)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+126) | CIN: +1.5 (-148)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 79% | CIN: 21%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jon Lester (7-5, 3.83 ERA) | CIN: Anthony DeSclafani (4-4, 4.70 ERA)
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Cubs last seven games.
- Cincinnati is 5-1 straight up (SU) in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the last five home games for Cincinnati.
Cubs vs Reds Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.06 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.28 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Jon Lester has a 7-3 record with a 2.97 ERA in 17 career starts against Cincinnati.
- Anthony DeSclafani has a 3-3 record with a 4.24 ERA in 10 career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Reds Prop Bet
All Cubs-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jon Lester Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+124) — Jon Lester has struck out six or more batters in each of his last five appearances this season. Cincinnati's offense is also striking out more at home than on the road in 2019, averaging 8.81 strikeouts per home contest and 8.79 Ks per game overall (No. 17 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.