Cubs vs Reds Game Info
Chicago Cubs (63-54, 22-35 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (56-59, 33-27 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 11, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ballpark – Cincinnati, OH
Cubs vs Reds Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+114) | CIN: (-130)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-184) | CIN: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 9.5 – Over (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 29% | CIN: 71%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jon Lester (9-8, 4.39 ERA) | CIN: Luis Castillo (11-4, 2.63 ERA)
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the Cubs' last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Cubs' last 10 road games.
- Cincinnati is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Cincinnati's last seven games.
Cubs vs Reds Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.59 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Jon Lester is 7-2 with a 3.93 ERA in 17 career starts against Cincinnati.
- Luis Castillo is 4-2 with a 3.49 ERA in nine career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Reds Prop Bet
All Cubs-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Eugenio Suarez (+260) — Eugenio Suarez has hit a team-high 32 home runs this season. He has hit 17 home runs and a .565 slugging percentage at home this season (.502 on the road). In 37 at-bats against Lester, Suarez has hit four home runs and a .730 slugging percentage. He looks to remain hot today, after hitting a home run in three of his last four games, including two against the Cubs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.