Cubs vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 13
By Duel Staff
On Wednesday in the MLB, the Chicago Cubs are playing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Cubs vs Pirates Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (3-1) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (1-3)
- Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cubs vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-126) | PIT: (+108)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+125) | PIT: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Cubs vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pirates win (53.6%)
Cubs vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Pirates, Chicago is the favorite at -126, and Pittsburgh is +108 playing at home.
Cubs vs Pirates Spread
- The Cubs are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Pirates. The Cubs are +125 to cover the spread, while the Pirates are -150.
Cubs vs Pirates Over/Under
- Cubs versus Pirates on April 13 has an over/under of nine runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.