Cubs vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread and Prediction for MLB Game
Cubs vs Pirates Game Info
Chicago Cubs (20-14, 8-6 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (10-22, 5-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sep. 1, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-152) | PIT: (+132)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (-102) | PIT: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHC: (N/A) | PIT: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CHC: (+1500) | PIT: (+30000)
Cubs vs Pirates Probable Pitchers
Cubs: Jon Lester (2-1, 4.55 ERA)
Pirates: Chad Kuhl (1-1, 2.52 ERA)
Cubs vs Pirates Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cubs defeated Cincinnati, 10-1, in their most recent game on Sunday, Aug. 30.
- Pittsburgh lost to Milwaukee yesterday, 6-5.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last five games.
- The Cubs are 2-4 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-11 straight up in its last 16 games at home.
Cubs vs Pirates Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.74 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.35 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 27 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 5.41 runs per game this season (T-No. 27 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.