Cubs vs Pirates Game Info
Chicago Cubs (64-57, 23-38 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (50-70, 24-32 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-140) | PIT: (+122)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+112) | PIT: +1.5 (-130)
Total: 9 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 67% | PIT: 33%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Kyle Hendricks (8-9, 3.48 ERA) | PIT: Joe Musgrove (8-11, 4.71 ERA
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 4-1 straight up in their last five games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last five games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last six home games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Pirates Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.95 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.73 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Kyle Hendricks is 4-6 with a 3.25 ERA in 14 career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Joe Musgrove is 2-2 with a 1.23 ERA in five career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Cubs-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joe Musgrove - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+120) — Musgrove has not pitched great in his six appearances since the MLB All-Star break, but he has faired very well against the Cubs this season and over his career. In 9 1/3 innings pitched this season against Chicago, he has allowed zero runs while racking up 10 strikeouts. The Cubs may have a potent offense, but they are also a whiff-heavy lineup, especially against right-handed pitching. Among all MLB teams, the Cubs currently have the fifth-most strikeouts against righties.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.