Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Nationals Game Info
Chicago Cubs (25-16, 10-10 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (18-25, 9-12 Home)
Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Cubs vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+136) | WAS: (-156)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-172) | WAS: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 8 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 36% | WAS: 64%
Starting Pitcher: CHC: Cole Hamels (3-0, 3.08 ERA) | WAS: Max Scherzer (2-4, 3.64 ERA)
Cubs vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Cubs' last eight games.
- The Cubs are 13-4 straight up in their last 17 games.
- Washington is 7-13 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last six games against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Cubs-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Scherzer Total Strikeouts: Under 9.5 (-150) – Scherzer has been racking up strikeouts this season, but this total is higher than most of his marks in 2019. For one, Scherzer has struck out more than nine batters in only three of his nine starts this season. Additionally, the Chicago Cubs' lineup strikes out an average of 9.12 times per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.