Cubs vs Mets Game Info
Chicago Cubs (69-61, 25-39 Away) vs. New York Mets (67-63, 37-24 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Cubs vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-108) | NYM: (-108)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+156) | NYM: +1.5 (-186)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 26% | NYM: 74%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Yu Darvish (4-6, 4.43 ERA) | NYM: Marcus Stroman (1-0, 4.58 ERA)
Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six road games against the Mets.
- The Cubs are 11-3 straight up in their last 14 games against the Mets.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Mets' last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Mets' last five games overall.
Cubs vs Mets Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.91 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.80 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Yu Darvish has a 1-0 record with a 3.91 ERA in four career starts against the Mets.
- Marcus Stroman has a 1-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in his lone career start against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Mets Prop Bet
All Cubs-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Michael Conforto (+300) — Michael Conforto has hit a total of 27 home runs this season. He has hit much better against right-handed pitchers, like Darvish, with 21 home runs and a .534 slugging percentage (.396 against lefties). In seven career at-bats against Darvish, Conforto has hit one home run and a .714 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.