Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Marlins Game Info
Chicago Cubs (7-9, 2-7 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (4-14, 3-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Cubs vs Marlins Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-162) | MIA: (+140)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (-102) | MIA: +1.5 (-114)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 80% | MIA: 20%
Starting Pitcher: CHC: Cole Hamels (2-0, 3.79 ERA) | MIA: Sandy Alcantara (1-1, 4.24 ERA)
Cubs vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats
- The Cubs are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The Cubs are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games, dating back to last season.
- Miami is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Miami is 1-7 straight up in its last eight home games.
Cubs vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Cubs-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cole Hamels Total Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-150) – Hamels is coming off a six-strikeout performance against the Los Angeles Angels, a lineup that only averages 5.71 Ks per game. On Wednesday night, Hamels squares off against a Miami Marlins team that strikes out an average of 9.33 times per game, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.