Cubs vs Indians Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By michael obermuller
Cubs vs Indians Game Info
Chicago Cubs (10-3, 3-2 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (10-7, 6-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field — Cleveland, OH
How to Watch: Fox Sports One
Cubs vs Indians Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-108) | CLE: (-108)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+146) | CLE: +1.5 (-174)
Total: 9 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHC: (64%) | CLE: (36%)
World Series Odds: CHC: (+2100) | CLE: (+2100)
Cubs vs Indians Probable Pitchers
Cubs: Jon Lester (1-0, 0.82 ERA)
Indians: Adam Plutko (1-0, 2.57 ERA)
Cubs vs Indians Betting Trends
- The Cubs lost to the Royals, 13-2, in their most recent game on Thursday, Aug. 6.
- Cleveland defeated the White Sox, 5-4, in its most recent game on Sunday, Aug. 9.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Cubs' last six games.
- The Cubs are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Cleveland's last 13 games.
- Cleveland is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Cubs vs Indians Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.46 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 3.47 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).09
- Cleveland is surrendering 2.18 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.