Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 21
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Saturday schedule includes the Chicago Cubs facing the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (15-23) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (20-21)
- Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-148) | ARI: (+126)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+146) | ARI: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cubs will give the ball to Justin Steele (1-4) versus the Diamondbacks and Madison Bumgarner (2-2).
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (60.3%)
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Chicago is the favorite, -148 on the moneyline, while Arizona is a +126 underdog on the road.
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are +1.5 on the runline against the Cubs. The Diamondbacks are -176 to cover, and the Cubs are +146.
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Cubs versus Diamondbacks on May 21 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Cubs have won in four, or 36.4%, of the 11 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win two times in six chances when named as a favorite of at least -156 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 15 of their 38 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a 16-18 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 47.1% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer, Arizona has gone 9-12 (42.9%).
- In the 41 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 16 times (16-25-0).