Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Chicago Cubs (13-12, 6-8 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (16-12, 5-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 28, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-112) | ARI: (-104)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+144) | ARI: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 72% | ARI: 28%
Starting Pitcher: CHC: Jose Quintana (3-1, 3.21 ERA) | ARI: Luke Weaver (2-1, 3.33 ERA)
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Cubs' last 10 games.
- The Cubs are 8-3 straight up in their last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Arizona's last 11 games.
- Arizona is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Cubs-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Arizona Diamondbacks (+126) – While the Cubs have had a decent season at the plate in terms of hits, averaging 8.76 hits per game (10th in MLB), the Diamondbacks have the most hits so far this season (267), putting up 9.54 hits per game (best in the Majors).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.