Cubs vs Cardinals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, September 28
Cubs vs Cardinals Game Info
Chicago Cubs (83-77, 32-47 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (90-70, 49-30 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Cubs vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+164) | STL: (-190)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-126) | STL: -1.5 (+108)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 16% | STL: 84%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Cole Hamels (7-7, 3.92 ERA) | STL: Adam Wainwright (14-9, 3.98 ERA)
Cubs vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in nine of the Cubs' last 11 games when playing on the road against St. Louis.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last six games.
- St. Louis is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against the Cubs.
- St. Louis is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 games at home.
Cubs vs Cardinals Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.04 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Cole Hamels is 5-6 with a 2.29 ERA in 16 career starts against St. Louis.
- Adam Wainwright is 16-12 with a 4.01 ERA in 49 career appearances (41 starts) against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Cubs-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Chicago Cubs (+155) — Based on Adam Wainwright's career splits against the Cubs, you can't help but think that he may be on the business end of Chicago hit parade tonight. Wainwright has allowed 248 hits across 251 2/3 career innings pitched against the Cubs. Cole Hamels, on the other hand, has been dominant against the Cardinals in his career, sporting a 0.93 WHIP in the 16 times he's toed the rubber against St. Louis.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.