Cubs vs Brewers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (55-49, 19-31 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (56-50, 33-23 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 28, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+100) | MIL: (-114)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-196) | MIL: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 10 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 92% | MIL: 8%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jose Quintana (8-7, 4.42 ERA) | MIL: Zach Davies (8-3, 3.17 ERA)
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in the last five games between the Cubs and Brewers.
- The total has hit the under in nine of the Cubs' last 11 games.
- Milwaukee is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Cubs.
- Milwaukee is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games.
Cubs vs Brewers Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.99 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.89 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Jose Quintana is 6-4 with a 2.63 ERA in 13 career starts against Milwaukee.
- Zach Davies is 6-5 with a 3.15 ERA in 15 career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Cubs-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Ryan Braun (+350) — Braun has hit a total of 15 home runs this season. Against left-handed pitchers, like Quintana, Braun has hit six home runs with a .486 slugging percentage (.468 against righties). He has also hit a .538 slugging percentage at home (.401 on the road). In 36 at-bats against Quintana, Braun has hit four home runs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.