Cubs vs Brewers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (55-47, 19-29 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (54-50, 31-23 Home)
Date: Friday, July 26, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-104) | MIL: (-110)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+144) | MIL: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 40% | MIL: 60%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Kyle Hendricks (7-8, 3.41 ERA) | MIL: Gio Gonzalez (2-1 3.60 ERA)
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Cubs' last five road games against the Brewers.
- The Cubs are 10-5 straight up in their last 15 games.
- Milwaukee is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last six games.
Cubs vs Brewers Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.04 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.90 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Kyle Hendricks is 8-6 with a 3.22 ERA in 20 career starts against Milwaukee.
- Gio Gonzalez is 4-3 with a 2.81 ERA in 11 career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Cubs-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Road Total Runs (Cubs) : Under 4.5 (-104) – The Cubs have scored fewer than five runs in each of their last four games, averaging 3.5 runs per contest over that stretch. Additionally, Gio Gonzalez has been great against the Cubs throughout his career, boasting a 2.81 ERA over 11 total starts against Chicago.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.