Cubs vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 28
On Tuesday in the MLB, the Chicago Cubs are up against the Cincinnati Reds.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (28-45) vs. Cincinnati Reds (25-47)
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-118) | CIN: (+100)
- Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-205) | CIN: -1.5 (+168)
- Total: 9 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Cubs vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago Cubs will give the start to Keegan Thompson (7-2, 3.10 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Luis Castillo (2-4, 3.71 ERA).
Cubs vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (51.0%)
Cubs vs Reds Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Reds, Chicago is the favorite at -116, and Cincinnati is -102 playing on the road.
Cubs vs Reds Spread
The Reds are favored by 1.5 runs with +168 odds to cover the spread, while the Cubs have -205 odds to cover.
Cubs vs Reds Over/Under
The over/under has been set at 9, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been victorious in eight, or 38.1%, of the 21 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Chicago has a mark of 7-11 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 35 of their 73 opportunities.
- The Reds have won 32.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (17-35).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Cincinnati has a 15-34 record (winning only 30.6% of its games).
- In the 68 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-30-1).