Crystal Palace vs Sheffield United Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Start Time and How to Watch EPL Match
By Tristan Jung
Crystal Palace vs Sheffield United Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Matchday Week 25
Crystal Palace FC (7-9-8, 30 points) vs. Sheffield United FC (8-9-7, 33 points)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020
Start Time: 10:00 a.m. EST
Venue: Selhurst Park – London, England
Coverage: Not televised live
Crystal Palace vs Sheffield United Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CRY: (+210) | SHE: (+145) | DRAW: (+210)
Spread: CRY: +1 (-200) | SHE: -1 (+500)
Total: 1.5 – Over: (-190) | Under: (+156)
Team to Score the First Goal: CRY: (+115) | SHE: (-105) I NO GOALS: (+550)
Crystal Palace vs Sheffield United Betting Trends & Stats
- Crystal Palace sits in 11th place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 7-9-8 record and a minus-6 goal differential.
- Sheffield United sits in 8th place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with an 8-9-7 record and a plus-2 goal differential.
- Crystal Palace is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Sheffield United.
- Crystal Palace is 0-4-1 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Sheffield United is 1-1-3 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Crystal Palace vs Sheffield United Prop Bet
All Palace-Sheffield betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sheffield United: Under 0.5 goals in the first half (-182) — Sheffield United has scoring the fewest goals in the Premier League of any team in the top 10, with 25. They have not scored in the first half of a game since Dec. 26, 2019 against Watford. Crystal Palace's defense is top ten in goals allowed. The game is not expected to be high-scoring, and Sheffield's lack of offensive punch could make this a solid prop bet.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.