Quinonez vs Taha Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Paris — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Cristian "El Nino Problema" Quinonez (16-3-0, 9 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Khalid "The Warrior" Taha (13-4-0, 9 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 12 p.m. ET.
Venue: Accor Arena — Paris, France
Quinonez vs Taha Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Paris odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cristian Quinonez: (+106)
- Khalid Taha: (-124)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Quinonez by KO/TKO: (+700)
- Quinonez by Points: (+190)
- Quinonez by Submission: (+1400)
- Taha by KO/TKO: (+420)
- Taha by Points: (+200)
- Taha by Submission: (+950)
Quinonez vs Taha Prediction
UFC Paris Quinonez-Taha prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Cristian Quinonez (74%)
Method of Victory: Decision (80%)
This is a matchup between two fighters who are heading in different directions. On one hand, Cristian Quinonez is on a hot streak after winning seven of his last eight outings, including the last four in a row. Meanwhile, Khalid Taha has lost back-to-back fights by unanimous decision and has picked up three losses and a no-contest finish in his last five fights.
While Taha is the slight moneyline favorite, I like Quinonez here due to his recent momentum. Three of the latter's last four victories have come by going the distance and I could see him doing it again in Paris.
Bet: Cristian Quinonez by Decision (+190)
Quinonez vs Taha Betting Trends & Stats
- Cristian Quinonez defeated Long Xiao by decision in his last fight on Oct. 26, 2021.
- Khalid Taha lost to Sergey Morozov by decision in his last fight on July 17, 2021.
- Quinonez averages 5.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Taha averages 2.69 significant strikes landed per minute with a 33% accuracy rate.
- Quinonez averages 5.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate
- Taha averages 4.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
- Quinonez averages 1.00 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Taha has a 61% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.